Definition of 'drive-through'
Trends of 'drive-through'
Used Occasionally. drive-through is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'drive-through'
British English: drive-through ADJECTIVE
A drive-through shop or restaurant is one where you can buy things without leaving your car.
...a drive-through restaurant.
- American English: drive-through
- Brazilian Portuguese: drive-through
- Chinese: 免下车的 >餐馆、银行或饭馆
- European Spanish: establecimiento que sirve a los clientes en su propio automóvil
- French: drive-in
- German: Durchfahr-
- Italian: drive-in ()
- Japanese: ドライブスルーの
- Korean: 자동차를 탄 채로 이용 가능한
- European Portuguese: drive-through
- Spanish: establecimiento que sirve a los clientes en su propio automóvil
Definition of drive-through from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.