Definition of 'drive-through'
Trends of 'drive-through'
Used Occasionally. drive-through is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'drive-through'
British English: drive-through ADJECTIVE
A drive-through shop or restaurant is one where you can buy things without leaving your car.
...a drive-through restaurant.
- American English: drive-through
- Brazilian Portuguese: drive-through
- Chinese: 免下车的 >餐馆、银行或饭馆
- European Spanish: establecimiento que sirve a los clientes en su propio automóvil
- French: drive-in
- German: Durchfahr-
- Italian: drive-in ()
- Japanese: ドライブスルーの
- Korean: 자동차를 탄 채로 이용 가능한
- European Portuguese: drive-through
- Spanish: establecimiento que sirve a los clientes en su propio automóvil
Definition of drive-through from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.