Definition of 'drugstore'
Trends of 'drugstore'
Used Occasionally. drugstore is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'drugstore'
British English: drugstore NOUN
In the United States, a drugstore is a shop where drugs and medicines are sold or given out, and where you can buy cosmetics, some household goods, and also drinks and snacks.
- American English: drugstore
- Brazilian Portuguese: drogaria
- Chinese: > 药店兼营杂货、小吃的
- European Spanish: tiendade comestibles, periódicos y medicamentos
- French: drugstore
- German: Drogerie
- Italian: negozio di generi vari e di articoli di farmacia con un bar
- Japanese: ドラッグストア
- Korean: > 약국 미국에서 약 외에 생활 잡화 등을 파는 곳
- European Portuguese: drogaria
- Spanish: tiendade comestibles, periódicos y medicamentos
Definition of drugstore from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.