Definition of 'dry cleaner'
Translations for 'dry cleaner'
British English: dry cleaner /draɪ ˈkliːnə/ NOUN
A dry cleaner or a dry cleaner's is a shop where dry-cleaning is done.
- American English: dry-cleaner's
- Arabic: مَحَلُّ التَّنْظِيفِ الـجافّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: lavanderia a seco
- Chinese: 干洗店
- Croatian: kemijska čistonica
- Czech: čistírna
- Danish: renseri
- Dutch: stomerij
- European Spanish: tintorería
- Finnish: kuivapesula
- French: pressing
- German: chemische Reinigung
- Greek: καθαριστήριο
- Italian: tintoria
- Japanese: ドライクリーニング屋
- Korean: 세탁소
- Norwegian: renseri
- Polish: pralnia chemiczna
- European Portuguese: lavandaria a seco
- Romanian: curățătorie chimică
- Russian: химчистка
- Spanish: tintorería
- Swedish: kemtvätteri
- Thai: ร้านซักแห้ง
- Turkish: kuru temizleyici
- Ukrainian: хімчистка
- Vietnamese: hiệu giặt khô là hơi
Definition of dry cleaner from the Collins English Dictionary
Fed up with the great British weather? Here’s how to afford that dream summer escape
From planning early to knowing where to look, these top tips will help you fulfil your summer holiday desires
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.