Definition of 'employment agency'
Trends of 'employment agency'
Used Rarely. employment agency is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'employment agency'
British English: employment agency NOUN
An employment agency is a company whose business is to help people to find work and help employers to find the workers they need.
- American English: employment agency
- Brazilian Portuguese: agência de empregos
- Chinese: 职业介绍所
- European Spanish: agencia de empleo
- French: agence de placement
- German: Stellenvermittlung
- Italian: agenzia di collocamento
- Japanese: 人材派遣会社
- Korean: 직업소개소
- European Portuguese: agência de emprego
- Spanish: agencia de empleo
Definition of employment agency from the Collins English Dictionary
Take better control of your finances with these simple steps
Do you find yourself living paycheque to paycheque? Dr Peter Brooks offers his advice to make that money last
The etymology behind 4 eggs-ellent Springtime words
We’ve explored the diverse etymology of 4 eggs-ellent words associated with spring.
Up Lit, Alexa Laugh & Meet Me at McDonald’s Hair: March’s Words In The News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this March with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.