Definition of 'employment agency'
Trends of 'employment agency'
Used Rarely. employment agency is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'employment agency'
British English: employment agency NOUN
An employment agency is a company whose business is to help people to find work and help employers to find the workers they need.
- American English: employment agency
- Brazilian Portuguese: agência de empregos
- Chinese: 职业介绍所
- European Spanish: agencia de empleo
- French: agence de placement
- German: Stellenvermittlung
- Italian: agenzia di collocamento
- Japanese: 人材派遣会社
- Korean: 직업소개소
- European Portuguese: agência de emprego
- Spanish: agencia de empleo
Definition of employment agency from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.