Definition of 'employment agency'
Trends of 'employment agency'
Used Rarely. employment agency is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'employment agency'
British English: employment agency NOUN
An employment agency is a company whose business is to help people to find work and help employers to find the workers they need.
- American English: employment agency
- Brazilian Portuguese: agência de empregos
- Chinese: 职业介绍所
- European Spanish: agencia de empleo
- French: agence de placement
- German: Stellenvermittlung
- Italian: agenzia di collocamento
- Japanese: 人材派遣会社
- Korean: 직업소개소
- European Portuguese: agência de emprego
- Spanish: agencia de empleo
Definition of employment agency from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.