Definition of 'estate agent'
Example sentences containing 'estate agent'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Recognizing the mischief in the estate agent 's tone, Arnold refused to rise to the bait. A TROUT IN THE MILK (2002)The keys, which they had picked up on the way past the estate agent, were lying on the glove shelf. HIDING FROM THE LIGHT (2002)Wes'd just that second walked in there with the estate agent. BEHINDLINGS (2002)
Trends of 'estate agent'
Used Occasionally. estate agent is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'estate agent'
British English: estate agent /ɪˈsteɪt ˈeɪdʒənt/ NOUN
An estate agent is someone who works for a company selling houses and land.
- American English: real estate agent
- Arabic: سِمْسَار عَقَارات
- Brazilian Portuguese: corretor de imóvel
- Chinese: 房地产经纪人
- Croatian: trgovac nekretninama
- Czech: realitní agent
- Danish: ejendomsmægler
- Dutch: makelaar
- European Spanish: agente inmobiliario
- Finnish: kiinteistönvälittäjä
- French: agent immobilier
- German: Immobilienhändler
- Greek: κτηματομεσίτης
- Italian: agente immobiliare
- Japanese: 不動産屋
- Korean: 부동산 중개인
- Norwegian: eiendomsmekler
- Polish: pośrednik handlu nieruchomościami
- European Portuguese: agente imobiliário
- Romanian: agent imobiliar
- Russian: агент по продаже недвижимости
- Spanish: agente inmobiliario
- Swedish: fastighetsmäklare
- Thai: คนที่ทำงานเกี่ยวกับขายบ้านและที่ดิน
- Turkish: emlakçı
- Ukrainian: агент із продажу нерухомості
- Vietnamese: đại lý bất động sản
Definition of estate agent from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.