Definition of 'Google'
Trends of 'Google'
Used Occasionally. Google is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'Google'
British English: google /ˈɡuːɡl/ VERB
If you google someone or something, you search the Internet for information about them, especially using the website Google®.
I googled `cheap flights to Beijing'.
- American English: google
- Arabic: يَبْحَثُ عَلَى مَوْقِع جوجل®
- Brazilian Portuguese: pesquisar usando o Google
- Chinese: 谷歌
- Croatian: guglati
- Czech: vyhledat na internetu
- Danish: google
- Dutch: Googlen®
- European Spanish: buscar en Google
- Finnish: googlettaa
- French: chercher sur Google
- German: googeln
- Greek: κάνω αναζήτηση στο Google®
- Italian: cercare con Google®
- Japanese: グーグル®で調べる
- Korean: 구글
- Norwegian: google
- Polish: Google®
- European Portuguese: pesquisar usando o Google
- Romanian: a căuta pe Google
- Russian: искать в Интернете с помощью Google®
- Spanish: buscar en Google
- Swedish: googla
- Thai: หาข้อมูลบนอินเตอร์เน็ต
- Turkish: Google
- Ukrainian: шукати в Інтернеті
- Vietnamese: tìm trên mạng Google
Definition of Google from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.