Definition of 'information office'
Trends of 'information office'
Used Occasionally. information office is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'information office'
British English: information office /ˌɪnfəˈmeɪʃən ˈɒfɪs/ NOUN
An information office is an office where you can go to get information.
- American English: information office
- Arabic: مَكْتَبُ الإسْتِعْلامَاتُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: serviço de informações
- Chinese: 问讯台
- Croatian: ured za informiranje
- Czech: informační kancelář
- Danish: informationskontor
- Dutch: inlichtingenbureau
- European Spanish: oficina de información
- Finnish: neuvonta
- French: bureau des renseignements
- German: Informationsbüro
- Greek: γραφείο πληροφοριών
- Italian: ufficio informazioni
- Japanese: 案内所
- Korean: 안내소
- Norwegian: informasjonskontor
- Polish: biuro informacji
- European Portuguese: serviço de informações
- Romanian: birou de informații
- Russian: справочное бюро
- Spanish: oficina de información
- Swedish: informationskontor
- Thai: สำนักงานข้อมูล
- Turkish: enformasyon bürosu
- Ukrainian: інформаційне бюро
- Vietnamese: văn phòng cung cấp thông tin
Definition of information office from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Smarter tech can be a game-changer for those with different needs
Improving accessibility when banking is a key focus this year, here are some of ways tech is helping make managing money easier for everyone.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.