Definition of 'international relations'
Trends of 'international relations'
In Common Usage. international relations is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'international relations'
British English: international relations NOUN
The political relationships between different countries are referred to as international relations.
...peaceful and friendly international relations.
- American English: international relations
- Brazilian Portuguese: relações internacionais
- Chinese: 国际关系
- European Spanish: relaciones internacionales
- French: relations internationales
- German: zwischenstaatliche Beziehungen
- Italian: rapporti internazionali
- Japanese: 国際関係
- Korean: 국제 관곈
- European Portuguese: relações internacionais
- Spanish: relaciones internacionales
Definition of international relations from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Smarter tech can be a game-changer for those with different needs
Improving accessibility when banking is a key focus this year, here are some of ways tech is helping make managing money easier for everyone.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.