Definition of 'market research'
Example sentences containing 'market research'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
The cousin had suggested some market research -- with the local offices, where Zahin was hoping to get the sandwich business off the ground. INSTANCES OF THE NUMBER 3 (2002)He had put into play some further market research, visiting a huge variety of sandwich joints about town. INSTANCES OF THE NUMBER 3 (2002)
Trends of 'market research'
Used Occasionally. market research is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'market research'
British English: market research /ˈmɑːkɪt rɪˈsɜːtʃ/ NOUN
Market research is the activity of collecting and studying information about what people want, need, and buy.
The first step is to do some market research.
- American English: market research
- Arabic: دِرَاسَةُ السُّوْق
- Brazilian Portuguese: pesquisa de mercado
- Chinese: 市场调查
- Croatian: istraživanje tržišta
- Czech: průzkum trhu
- Danish: markedsundersøgelse
- Dutch: marktonderzoek
- European Spanish: estudio de mercado
- Finnish: markkinatutkimus
- French: étude de marché
- German: Marktforschung
- Greek: έρευνα αγοράς
- Italian: ricerca di mercato
- Japanese: 市場調査
- Korean: 시장조사
- Norwegian: markedsundersøkelse
- Polish: badania rynkowe
- European Portuguese: pesquisa de mercado
- Romanian: cercetare de piață
- Russian: исследование рынка
- Spanish: estudio de mercado
- Swedish: marknadsundersökning
- Thai: การวิจัยตลาด
- Turkish: pazar araştırması
- Ukrainian: дослідження ринку
- Vietnamese: nghiên cứu thị trường
Definition of market research from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.