Definition of 'mass market'
Translations for 'mass market'
British English: mass market NOUN
Mass market is used to refer to the large numbers of people who want to buy a particular product.
They now have access to the mass markets of Japan and the U.K..
- American English: mass market
- Brazilian Portuguese: mercado de consumo em massa
- Chinese: 大众市场
- European Spanish: mercado de masas
- French: marché grand public
- German: Massenmarkt
- Italian: mercato di massa
- Japanese: 大衆市場
- Korean: 일반 수요자
- European Portuguese: mercado de consumo em massa
- Spanish: mercado de masas
British English: mass market ADJECTIVE
Mass-market products are designed and produced for selling to large numbers of people.
Definition of mass market from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.