Definition of 'medical certificate'
Example sentences containing 'medical certificate'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
It was better not to look at the doctor then, so Luther looked at the medical certificate. DANSVILLEBut if that was the case, wouldn't they have expected him to send a medical certificate or something? THE OTHER DEVIL'S NAME
Trends of 'medical certificate'
Used Rarely. medical certificate is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'medical certificate'
British English: medical certificate /ˈmɛdɪkl səˈtɪfɪkət/ NOUN
A medical certificate is a document stating the result of a satisfactory medical examination.
- American English: medical certificate
- Arabic: شَهَادَةٌ طِبِيَّةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: atestado médico
- Chinese: 健康证明
- Croatian: liječnička potvrda
- Czech: lékařské potvrzení
- Danish: helbredsbevis
- Dutch: medische goedkeuring
- European Spanish: certificado médico
- Finnish: lääkärintodistus
- French: certificat médical
- German: ärztliches Attest
- Greek: πιστοποιητικό υγείας
- Italian: certificato medico
- Japanese: 診断書
- Korean: 의사자격증
- Norwegian: sykemelding
- Polish: zaświadczenie lekarskie
- European Portuguese: atestado médico
- Romanian: adeverință medicală
- Russian: справка о состоянии здоровья
- Spanish: certificado médico
- Swedish: läkarintyg
- Thai: ใบรับรองแพทย์
- Turkish: sağlık belgesi
- Ukrainian: медична довідка
- Vietnamese: giấy chứng nhận sức khỏe
Definition of medical certificate from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Rainbow Tree, Asymmetric Wreath, and Period Poverty: November’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this November with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.