Definition of 'medical certificate'
Example sentences containing 'medical certificate'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Trends of 'medical certificate'
Used Rarely. medical certificate is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'medical certificate'
British English: medical certificate /ˈmɛdɪkl səˈtɪfɪkət/ NOUN
A medical certificate is a document stating the result of a satisfactory medical examination.
- American English: medical certificate
- Arabic: شَهَادَةٌ طِبِيَّةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: atestado médico
- Chinese: 健康证明
- Croatian: liječnička potvrda
- Czech: lékařské potvrzení
- Danish: helbredsbevis
- Dutch: medische goedkeuring
- European Spanish: certificado médico
- Finnish: lääkärintodistus
- French: certificat médical
- German: ärztliches Attest
- Greek: πιστοποιητικό υγείας
- Italian: certificato medico
- Japanese: 診断書
- Korean: 의사자격증
- Norwegian: sykemelding
- Polish: zaświadczenie lekarskie
- European Portuguese: atestado médico
- Romanian: adeverință medicală
- Russian: справка о состоянии здоровья
- Spanish: certificado médico
- Swedish: läkarintyg
- Thai: ใบรับรองแพทย์
- Turkish: sağlık belgesi
- Ukrainian: медична довідка
- Vietnamese: giấy chứng nhận sức khỏe
Definition of medical certificate from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.