Definition of 'medical certificate'
Example sentences containing 'medical certificate'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
It was better not to look at the doctor then, so Luther looked at the medical certificate. DANSVILLEBut if that was the case, wouldn't they have expected him to send a medical certificate or something? THE OTHER DEVIL'S NAME
Trends of 'medical certificate'
Used Rarely. medical certificate is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'medical certificate'
British English: medical certificate /ˈmɛdɪkl səˈtɪfɪkət/ NOUN
A medical certificate is a document stating the result of a satisfactory medical examination.
- American English: medical certificate
- Arabic: شَهَادَةٌ طِبِيَّةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: atestado médico
- Chinese: 健康证明
- Croatian: liječnička potvrda
- Czech: lékařské potvrzení
- Danish: helbredsbevis
- Dutch: medische goedkeuring
- European Spanish: certificado médico
- Finnish: lääkärintodistus
- French: certificat médical
- German: ärztliches Attest
- Greek: πιστοποιητικό υγείας
- Italian: certificato medico
- Japanese: 診断書
- Korean: 의사자격증
- Norwegian: sykemelding
- Polish: zaświadczenie lekarskie
- European Portuguese: atestado médico
- Romanian: adeverință medicală
- Russian: справка о состоянии здоровья
- Spanish: certificado médico
- Swedish: läkarintyg
- Thai: ใบรับรองแพทย์
- Turkish: sağlık belgesi
- Ukrainian: медична довідка
- Vietnamese: giấy chứng nhận sức khỏe
Definition of medical certificate from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.