Definition of 'midrange'
Translations for 'midrange'
British English: mid-range ADJECTIVE
You can use mid-range to describe products or services which are neither the most expensive nor the cheapest of their type.
...comfortable mid-range accommodation.
- American English: mid-range
- Brazilian Portuguese: de médio orçamento
- Chinese: 中档的
- European Spanish: de categoría media
- French: milieu de gamme
- German: im mittleren Preisbereich
- Italian: di gamma media
- Japanese: 中程度の
- Korean: 중간 가격의
- European Portuguese: de médio orçamento
- Spanish: de categoría media
Definition of midrange from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.