Definition of 'milk chocolate'
Image of 'milk chocolate'
© rvlsoft, shutterstock
Example sentences containing 'milk chocolate'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Trends of 'milk chocolate'
Used Rarely. milk chocolate is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'milk chocolate'
British English: milk chocolate /mɪlk ˈtʃɒklət/ NOUN
Milk chocolate is chocolate that has been made with milk. It is lighter in colour and has a creamier taste than plain chocolate.
- American English: milk chocolate
- Arabic: شِيكُولَاتَةٌ بِالْلَبَـنِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: chocolate com leite
- Chinese: 奶油巧克力
- Croatian: mliječna čokolada
- Czech: mléčná čokoláda
- Danish: mælkechokolade
- Dutch: melkchocola
- European Spanish: chocolate con leche
- Finnish: maitosuklaa
- French: chocolat au lait
- German: Milchschokolade
- Greek: σοκολάτα γάλακτος
- Italian: cioccolato al latte
- Japanese: ミルクチョコレート
- Korean: 밀크 초콜릿
- Norwegian: melkesjokolade
- Polish: mleczna czekolada
- European Portuguese: chocolate com leite
- Romanian: ciocolată cu lapte
- Russian: молочный шоколад
- Spanish: chocolate con leche
- Swedish: mjölkchoklad
- Thai: ช็อกโกแลตนม
- Turkish: sütlü çikolata
- Ukrainian: молочний шоколад
- Vietnamese: socola sữa
Definition of milk chocolate from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.