Definition of 'mission statement'
Trends of 'mission statement'
Used Occasionally. mission statement is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'mission statement'
British English: mission statement NOUN
A company's or organization's mission statement is a document which states what they aim to achieve and the kind of service they intend to provide.
Our mission statement is to be the best design firm in the world.
- American English: mission statement
- Brazilian Portuguese: declaração de missão
- Chinese: > 宗旨声明公司或组织的
- European Spanish: declaración de objetivos
- French: déclaration d'intention
- German: Firmenphilosophie
- Italian: missione aziendale
- Japanese: ミッションステートメント>企業などの基本方針を述べた文書
- Korean: 사훈
- European Portuguese: declaração de missão
- Spanish: declaración de objetivos
Definition of mission statement from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.