Definition of 'mission statement'
Trends of 'mission statement'
Used Occasionally. mission statement is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'mission statement'
British English: mission statement NOUN
A company's or organization's mission statement is a document which states what they aim to achieve and the kind of service they intend to provide.
Our mission statement is to be the best design firm in the world.
- American English: mission statement
- Brazilian Portuguese: declaração de missão
- Chinese: > 宗旨声明公司或组织的
- European Spanish: declaración de objetivos
- French: déclaration d'intention
- German: Firmenphilosophie
- Italian: missione aziendale
- Japanese: ミッションステートメント>企業などの基本方針を述べた文書
- Korean: 사훈
- European Portuguese: declaração de missão
- Spanish: declaración de objetivos
Definition of mission statement from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.