Definition of 'MMS'
Trends of 'MMS'
Used Occasionally. MMS is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'MMS'
British English: MMS /ɛm ɛm ɛs/ ABBREVIATION
MMS is a method of sending messages over wireless networks, especially on mobile phones. MMS is an abbreviation of 'Multimedia Messaging Service'.
- American English: Multimedia Messaging Service
- Arabic: خِدْمَةُ رَسَائِلِ الْوَسَائِطِ الْمُتَعَدِدَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: Serviço de Mensagem Multimídia
- Chinese: 多媒体短信息
- Croatian: MMS
- Czech: MMS multimediální zpráva
- Danish: MMS
- Dutch: MMS
- European Spanish: mensajería multimedia
- Finnish: multimediaviestintä
- French: MMS
- German: MMS
- Greek: μήνυμα MMS
- Italian: MMS
- Japanese: マルチメディアメッセージングサービス
- Korean: MMS
- Norwegian: MMS
- Polish: wiadomości multimedialne MMS
- European Portuguese: MMS
- Romanian: MMS
- Russian: служба передачи мультимедийных сообщений
- Spanish: mensajería multimedia
- Swedish: mms
- Thai: ระบบการส่งข้อความทางโทรศัพท์
- Turkish: MMS
- Ukrainian: MMS
- Vietnamese: Dịch vụ Tin nhắn Đa phương tiện
Definition of MMS from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.