Definition of 'mobile number'
Example sentences containing 'mobile number'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
`Oh, wait, hang on, there's an answerphone message with a mobile number. GOING OUT (2002)She'd included the French hotel phone and fax number, along with Nick's mobile number in case there was any problem. JUST BETWEEN US (2002)I tried to ring you but there was no answer and I don't have a mobile number for you. THE CALLIGRAPHER (2002)
Trends of 'mobile number'
Used Rarely. mobile number is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'mobile number'
British English: mobile number /ˈməʊbaɪl ˈnʌmbə/ NOUN
Someone's mobile number is the series of numbers that you dial when you are making a telephone call to their mobile phone.
- American English: cellphone number
- Arabic: رَقَمْ الْــمَحْمُولِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: número de celular
- Chinese: 手机号码
- Croatian: broj mobilnog telefona
- Czech: číslo mobilního telefonu
- Danish: mobilnummer
- Dutch: mobiele nummer
- European Spanish: número de móvil
- Finnish: matkapuhelinnumero
- French: numéro de portable
- German: Handynummer
- Greek: αριθμός κινητού τηλεφώνου
- Italian: numero di cellulare
- Japanese: 携帯電話番号
- Korean: 휴대폰 번호
- Norwegian: mobilnummer
- Polish: numer telefonu komórkowego
- European Portuguese: número de telemóvel
- Romanian: număr de telefon mobil
- Russian: номер мобильного телефона
- Spanish: número de móvil
- Swedish: mobilnummer
- Thai: หมายเลขโทรศัพท์มือถือ
- Turkish: cep numarası
- Ukrainian: номер мобільного телефону
- Vietnamese: số điện thoại di động
Definition of mobile number from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.