Definition of 'moisturizer'
Trends of 'moisturizer'
Used Rarely. moisturizer is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'moisturizer'
British English: moisturizer /ˈmɔɪstʃəˌraɪzə/ NOUN
A moisturizer is a cream that you put on your skin to make it feel softer and smoother.
- American English: moisturizer
- Arabic: مُرَطِّبُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: creme hidratante
- Chinese: 防护滋润霜
- Croatian: hidratantna krema
- Czech: hydratační krém
- Danish: fugtighedscreme
- Dutch: vochtinbrengende crème
- European Spanish: crema hidratante
- Finnish: kosteusvoide
- French: crème hydratante
- German: Feuchtigkeitscreme
- Greek: ενυδατική κρέμα
- Italian: crema idratante
- Japanese: モイスチャライザー
- Korean: 보습제
- Norwegian: fuktighetskrem
- Polish: krem nawilżający
- European Portuguese: creme hidratante
- Romanian: cremă hidratantă
- Russian: увлажнитель
- Spanish: crema hidratante
- Swedish: fuktighetskräm
- Thai: ครีมทาให้ผิวนุ่ม
- Turkish: nemlendirici
- Ukrainian: зволожувач
- Vietnamese: sản phẩm dưỡng ẩm
Definition of moisturizer from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.