Definition of 'mouse mat'
Translations for 'mouse mat'
British English: mouse mat /maus mæt/ NOUN
A mouse mat is a flat piece of plastic or some other material that you rest the mouse on while using a computer.
- American English: mouse pad
- Arabic: لَوْحَةُ الفَأْرة
- Brazilian Portuguese: mouse-pad
- Chinese: 鼠标垫
- Croatian: podmetač za miša
- Czech: podložka pod myš
- Danish: musemåtte
- Dutch: muismat
- European Spanish: alfombrilla del ratón
- Finnish: hiirimatto
- French: tapis de souris
- German: Mauspad
- Greek: βάση για το ποντίκι του υπολογιστή
- Italian: tappetino per il mouse
- Japanese: マウスパッド
- Korean: 마우스패드
- Norwegian: musematte
- Polish: podkładka pod myszkę
- European Portuguese: tapete para rato
- Romanian: suport pentru mouse
- Russian: коврик для мыши
- Spanish: alfombrilla del ratón
- Swedish: musmatta
- Thai: แผ่นรองเมาส์
- Turkish: fare altlığı
- Ukrainian: килимок для мишки
- Vietnamese: tấm lót di chuột máy tính
Definition of mouse mat from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.