Definition of 'mouse mat'
Translations for 'mouse mat'
British English: mouse mat /maus mæt/ NOUN
A mouse mat is a flat piece of plastic or some other material that you rest the mouse on while using a computer.
- American English: mouse pad
- Arabic: لَوْحَةُ الفَأْرة
- Brazilian Portuguese: mouse-pad
- Chinese: 鼠标垫
- Croatian: podmetač za miša
- Czech: podložka pod myš
- Danish: musemåtte
- Dutch: muismat
- European Spanish: alfombrilla del ratón
- Finnish: hiirimatto
- French: tapis de souris
- German: Mauspad
- Greek: βάση για το ποντίκι του υπολογιστή
- Italian: tappetino per il mouse
- Japanese: マウスパッド
- Korean: 마우스패드
- Norwegian: musematte
- Polish: podkładka pod myszkę
- European Portuguese: tapete para rato
- Romanian: suport pentru mouse
- Russian: коврик для мыши
- Spanish: alfombrilla del ratón
- Swedish: musmatta
- Thai: แผ่นรองเมาส์
- Turkish: fare altlığı
- Ukrainian: килимок для мишки
- Vietnamese: tấm lót di chuột máy tính
Definition of mouse mat from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.