Definition of 'MP3 player'
Translations for 'MP3 player'
British English: MP3 player /ˌɛmpi:ˈθriː ˈpleɪə/ NOUN
An MP3 player is a machine on which you can play music downloaded from the Internet.
- American English: MP3 player
- Arabic: مُشْغِّلُ مَلَفَاتٍ MP3
- Brazilian Portuguese: aparelho MP3
- Chinese: MP3音乐播放机
- Croatian: MP3 čitač
- Czech: MP3 přehrávač
- Danish: MP3-afspiller
- Dutch: MP3-speler
- European Spanish: reproductor de MP3
- Finnish: MP3-soitin
- French: lecteur MP3
- German: MP3 Player
- Greek: συσκευή αναπαραγωγής αρχείων ΜΡ3
- Italian: lettore di MP3
- Japanese: MP3プレーヤー
- Korean: MP3 플레이어
- Norwegian: mp3-spiller
- Polish: odtwarzacz MP3
- European Portuguese: leitor MP3
- Romanian: player de mp3-uri
- Russian: mp3-проигрыватель
- Spanish: reproductor de MP3
- Swedish: MP3-spelare
- Thai: เครื่องฟังดนตรีเอ็มพี ๓
- Turkish: MP3 çalar
- Ukrainian: MP3 плеєр
- Vietnamese: máy nghe nhạc MP3
Definition of MP3 player from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.