Definition of 'MP3 player'
Translations for 'MP3 player'
British English: MP3 player /ˌɛmpi:ˈθriː ˈpleɪə/ NOUN
An MP3 player is a machine on which you can play music downloaded from the Internet.
- American English: MP3 player
- Arabic: مُشْغِّلُ مَلَفَاتٍ MP3
- Brazilian Portuguese: aparelho MP3
- Chinese: MP3音乐播放机
- Croatian: MP3 čitač
- Czech: MP3 přehrávač
- Danish: MP3-afspiller
- Dutch: MP3-speler
- European Spanish: reproductor de MP3
- Finnish: MP3-soitin
- French: lecteur MP3
- German: MP3 Player
- Greek: συσκευή αναπαραγωγής αρχείων ΜΡ3
- Italian: lettore di MP3
- Japanese: MP3プレーヤー
- Korean: MP3 플레이어
- Norwegian: mp3-spiller
- Polish: odtwarzacz MP3
- European Portuguese: leitor MP3
- Romanian: player de mp3-uri
- Russian: mp3-проигрыватель
- Spanish: reproductor de MP3
- Swedish: MP3-spelare
- Thai: เครื่องฟังดนตรีเอ็มพี ๓
- Turkish: MP3 çalar
- Ukrainian: MP3 плеєр
- Vietnamese: máy nghe nhạc MP3
Definition of MP3 player from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Smarter tech can be a game-changer for those with different needs
Improving accessibility when banking is a key focus this year, here are some of ways tech is helping make managing money easier for everyone.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.