Definition of 'nail polish remover'
Translations for 'nail polish remover'
British English: nail-polish remover /ˈneɪlpɒlɪʃ rɪˈmuːvə/ NOUN
Nail-polish remover is a solvent used to remove nail polish.
- American English: nail-polish remover
- Arabic: مُزِيلُ طَلَاءِ الْأَظَافِرِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: removedor de esmalte
- Chinese: 指甲油清除剂
- Croatian: sredstvo za skidanje laka
- Czech: odlakovač na nehty
- Danish: neglelaksfjerner
- Dutch: nagellakremover
- European Spanish: quitaesmalte
- Finnish: kynsilakanpoistoaine
- French: dissolvant
- German: Nagellackentferner
- Greek: ασετόν
- Italian: acetone
- Japanese: 除光液
- Korean: 매니큐어 제거제
- Norwegian: neglelakkfjerner
- Polish: zmywacz do paznokci
- European Portuguese: removedor de verniz
- Romanian: acetonă
- Russian: жидкость для снятия лака
- Spanish: quitaesmalte
- Swedish: nagellacksborttagningsmedel
- Thai: น้ำยาล้างเล็บ
- Turkish: oje çıkarıcı
- Ukrainian: засіб для зняття лаку з нігтів
- Vietnamese: nước tẩy sơn móng tay
Definition of nail polish remover from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.