Definition of 'nail polish remover'
Translations for 'nail polish remover'
British English: nail-polish remover /ˈneɪlpɒlɪʃ rɪˈmuːvə/ NOUN
Nail-polish remover is a solvent used to remove nail polish.
- American English: nail-polish remover
- Arabic: مُزِيلُ طَلَاءِ الْأَظَافِرِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: removedor de esmalte
- Chinese: 指甲油清除剂
- Croatian: sredstvo za skidanje laka
- Czech: odlakovač na nehty
- Danish: neglelaksfjerner
- Dutch: nagellakremover
- European Spanish: quitaesmalte
- Finnish: kynsilakanpoistoaine
- French: dissolvant
- German: Nagellackentferner
- Greek: ασετόν
- Italian: acetone
- Japanese: 除光液
- Korean: 매니큐어 제거제
- Norwegian: neglelakkfjerner
- Polish: zmywacz do paznokci
- European Portuguese: removedor de verniz
- Romanian: acetonă
- Russian: жидкость для снятия лака
- Spanish: quitaesmalte
- Swedish: nagellacksborttagningsmedel
- Thai: น้ำยาล้างเล็บ
- Turkish: oje çıkarıcı
- Ukrainian: засіб для зняття лаку з нігтів
- Vietnamese: nước tẩy sơn móng tay
Definition of nail polish remover from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.