Definition of 'nailbrush'
Example sentences containing 'nailbrush'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
His cries turned to shrieks of agony as the nailbrush she had seized tore into the open wound. HIDING FROM THE LIGHT
He washed his shirts in the bathroom, scrubbing the cuffs and collars with a nailbrush. THE INNOCENT (1989)
Trends of 'nailbrush'
Used Rarely. nailbrush is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'nailbrush'
British English: nailbrush /ˈneɪlˌbrʌʃ/ NOUN
A nailbrush is a small brush that you use to clean your nails when washing your hands.
- American English: nailbrush
- Arabic: فُرْشَاةُ الْأَظَافِرِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: escova de unhas
- Chinese: 指甲刷
- Croatian: četkica za nokte
- Czech: kartáček na nehty
- Danish: neglebørste
- Dutch: nagelborstel
- European Spanish: cepillo de uñas
- Finnish: kynsiharja
- French: brosse à ongles
- German: Nagelbürste
- Greek: βούρτσα νυχιών
- Italian: spazzolino per le unghie
- Japanese: 爪ブラシ
- Korean: 손톱솔
- Norwegian: neglebørste
- Polish: szczotka do paznokci
- European Portuguese: escova de unhas
- Romanian: perie de unghii
- Russian: щеточка для ногтей
- Spanish: cepillo de uñas
- Swedish: nagelborste
- Thai: แปรงทำความสะอาดเล็บ
- Turkish: tırnak fırçası
- Ukrainian: щіточка для нігтів
- Vietnamese: bàn chải móng tay
Definition of nailbrush from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.