Definition of 'negotiating table'
Trends of 'negotiating table'
Used Occasionally. negotiating table is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'negotiating table'
British English: negotiating table NOUN
If you say that people are at the negotiating table, you mean that they are having discussions in order to settle a dispute or reach an agreement.
'We want to settle all matters at the negotiating table,' he said.
- American English: negotiating table
- Brazilian Portuguese: mesa de negociação
- Chinese: 谈判桌
- European Spanish: mesa de negociaciones
- French: table des négociations
- German: Verhandlungstisch
- Italian: tavolo delle trattative
- Japanese: 交渉の席
- Korean: 협상 테이블
- European Portuguese: mesa de negociação
- Spanish: mesa de negociaciones
Definition of negotiating table from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.