Definition of 'one-way ticket'
Translations for 'one-way ticket'
British English: one-way ticket /ˈwʌnˌweɪ ˈtɪkɪt/ NOUN
A one-way ticket is a ticket that allows a passenger to travel only to their destination, without returning.
- American English: one-way ticket
- Arabic: تَذْكِرَةُ ذَهَابِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: bilhete de ida
- Chinese: 单程票
- Croatian: karta u jednom smjeru
- Czech: jednoduchá jízdenka
- Danish: enkeltbillet
- Dutch: enkele reis
- European Spanish: billete de ida
- Finnish: menolippu
- French: aller simple
- German: einfache Fahrkarte
- Greek: απλό εισιτήριο
- Italian: biglietto di sola andata
- Japanese: 片道切符
- Korean: 편도표
- Norwegian: enveisbillett
- Polish: bilet w jedną stronę
- European Portuguese: bilhete de ida
- Romanian: bilet dus
- Russian: билет в одну сторону
- Spanish: tiquete de ida
- Swedish: enkelbiljett
- Thai: ตั๋วเดินทางเที่ยวเดียว
- Turkish: tek gidiş bileti
- Ukrainian: квиток в один бік
- Vietnamese: vé một chiều
Definition of one-way ticket from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.