Definition of 'one-way ticket'
Translations for 'one-way ticket'
British English: one-way ticket /ˈwʌnˌweɪ ˈtɪkɪt/ NOUN
A one-way ticket is a ticket that allows a passenger to travel only to their destination, without returning.
- American English: one-way ticket
- Arabic: تَذْكِرَةُ ذَهَابِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: bilhete de ida
- Chinese: 单程票
- Croatian: karta u jednom smjeru
- Czech: jednoduchá jízdenka
- Danish: enkeltbillet
- Dutch: enkele reis
- European Spanish: billete de ida
- Finnish: menolippu
- French: aller simple
- German: einfache Fahrkarte
- Greek: απλό εισιτήριο
- Italian: biglietto di sola andata
- Japanese: 片道切符
- Korean: 편도표
- Norwegian: enveisbillett
- Polish: bilet w jedną stronę
- European Portuguese: bilhete de ida
- Romanian: bilet dus
- Russian: билет в одну сторону
- Spanish: tiquete de ida
- Swedish: enkelbiljett
- Thai: ตั๋วเดินทางเที่ยวเดียว
- Turkish: tek gidiş bileti
- Ukrainian: квиток в один бік
- Vietnamese: vé một chiều
Definition of one-way ticket from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.