Definition of 'order form'
Trends of 'order form'
Used Occasionally. order form is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'order form'
British English: order form /ˈɔːdə fɔːm/ NOUN
An order form is a document filled in by customers when asking for goods.
- American English: order form
- Arabic: نَـمُوذَجُ طَلَبِيَةٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: formulário de pedidos
- Chinese: 定货单
- Croatian: narudžbenica
- Czech: objednávkový formulář
- Danish: bestillingsformular
- Dutch: bestelformulier
- European Spanish: impreso de solicitud
- Finnish: tilauslomake
- French: bon de commande
- German: Auftragsformular
- Greek: φόρμα παραγγελίας
- Italian: modulo d’ordine
- Japanese: 注文用紙
- Korean: 주문서
- Norwegian: bestillingsskjema
- Polish: formularz zamówienia
- European Portuguese: formulário de encomenda
- Romanian: formular de comandă
- Russian: бланк заказа
- Spanish: formulario de solicitud
- Swedish: beställningsblankett
- Thai: แบบฟอร์มสั่งซื้อ
- Turkish: sipariş formu
- Ukrainian: бланк замовлення
- Vietnamese: đơn đặt hàng
Definition of order form from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.