Definition of 'order form'
Trends of 'order form'
Used Occasionally. order form is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'order form'
British English: order form /ˈɔːdə fɔːm/ NOUN
An order form is a document filled in by customers when asking for goods.
- American English: order form
- Arabic: نَـمُوذَجُ طَلَبِيَةٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: formulário de pedidos
- Chinese: 定货单
- Croatian: narudžbenica
- Czech: objednávkový formulář
- Danish: bestillingsformular
- Dutch: bestelformulier
- European Spanish: impreso de solicitud
- Finnish: tilauslomake
- French: bon de commande
- German: Auftragsformular
- Greek: φόρμα παραγγελίας
- Italian: modulo d’ordine
- Japanese: 注文用紙
- Korean: 주문서
- Norwegian: bestillingsskjema
- Polish: formularz zamówienia
- European Portuguese: formulário de encomenda
- Romanian: formular de comandă
- Russian: бланк заказа
- Spanish: formulario de solicitud
- Swedish: beställningsblankett
- Thai: แบบฟอร์มสั่งซื้อ
- Turkish: sipariş formu
- Ukrainian: бланк замовлення
- Vietnamese: đơn đặt hàng
Definition of order form from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Live well without sacrificing your quality of life
Now is the perfect time to start thinking ahead. Here’s how a busy family can take control of their financial future
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.