Definition of 'order form'
Trends of 'order form'
Used Occasionally. order form is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'order form'
British English: order form /ˈɔːdə fɔːm/ NOUN
An order form is a document filled in by customers when asking for goods.
- American English: order form
- Arabic: نَـمُوذَجُ طَلَبِيَةٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: formulário de pedidos
- Chinese: 定货单
- Croatian: narudžbenica
- Czech: objednávkový formulář
- Danish: bestillingsformular
- Dutch: bestelformulier
- European Spanish: impreso de solicitud
- Finnish: tilauslomake
- French: bon de commande
- German: Auftragsformular
- Greek: φόρμα παραγγελίας
- Italian: modulo d’ordine
- Japanese: 注文用紙
- Korean: 주문서
- Norwegian: bestillingsskjema
- Polish: formularz zamówienia
- European Portuguese: formulário de encomenda
- Romanian: formular de comandă
- Russian: бланк заказа
- Spanish: formulario de solicitud
- Swedish: beställningsblankett
- Thai: แบบฟอร์มสั่งซื้อ
- Turkish: sipariş formu
- Ukrainian: бланк замовлення
- Vietnamese: đơn đặt hàng
Definition of order form from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.