Definition of 'outplacement'
Trends of 'outplacement'
Used Rarely. outplacement is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'outplacement'
British English: outplacement NOUN
An outplacement agency gives advice to managers and other professional people who have recently become unemployed, and helps them find new jobs.
...an outplacement firm in the capital city.
- American English: outplacement
- Brazilian Portuguese: recolocação
- Chinese: > 新职介绍为失业者提供就业咨询的
- European Spanish: transición profesional
- French: aide au reclassement professionnel
- German: Outplacement
- Italian: ricollocazione
- Japanese: 再就職斡旋
- Korean: 전직 알선
- European Portuguese: recolocação
- Spanish: transición profesional
Definition of outplacement from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.