Definition of 'outsell'
Trends of 'outsell'
Used Rarely. outsell is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'outsell'
British English: outsell VERB
If one product outsells another product, the first product is sold more quickly or in larger quantities than the second.
The team's products easily outsell those of other football clubs overseas.
- American English: outsell
- Brazilian Portuguese: vender mais
- Chinese: 卖的比...好
- European Spanish: venderse mejor que
- French: mieux se vendre que
- German: sich besser verkaufen als
- Italian: essere venduto meglio di
- Japanese: より多く売れる
- Korean: ∼보다 많이 판매되다
- European Portuguese: vender mais
- Spanish: venderse mejor que
Definition of outsell from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.