Definition of 'ozone-friendly'
Trends of 'ozone-friendly'
Used Rarely. ozone-friendly is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'ozone-friendly'
British English: ozone-friendly ADJECTIVE
Ozone-friendly chemicals, products, or technology do not cause harm to the ozone layer.
...ozone-friendly chemicals for fridges and air conditioners.
- American English: ozone-friendly
- Brazilian Portuguese: seguro para a camada de ozônio
- Chinese: 不破坏臭氧层的
- European Spanish: que no daña la capa de ozono
- French: qui préserve la couche d'ozone
- German: ozonfreundlich
- Italian: che non danneggia lo strato d'ozono
- Japanese: オゾン層にやさしい
- Korean: 오존 친화적인
- European Portuguese: seguro para a camada de ozono
- Spanish: que no daña la capa de ozono
Definition of ozone-friendly from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.