Definition of 'ozone-friendly'
Trends of 'ozone-friendly'
Used Rarely. ozone-friendly is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'ozone-friendly'
British English: ozone-friendly ADJECTIVE
Ozone-friendly chemicals, products, or technology do not cause harm to the ozone layer.
...ozone-friendly chemicals for fridges and air conditioners.
- American English: ozone-friendly
- Brazilian Portuguese: seguro para a camada de ozônio
- Chinese: 不破坏臭氧层的
- European Spanish: que no daña la capa de ozono
- French: qui préserve la couche d'ozone
- German: ozonfreundlich
- Italian: che non danneggia lo strato d'ozono
- Japanese: オゾン層にやさしい
- Korean: 오존 친화적인
- European Portuguese: seguro para a camada de ozono
- Spanish: que no daña la capa de ozono
Definition of ozone-friendly from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Smarter tech can be a game-changer for those with different needs
Improving accessibility when banking is a key focus this year, here are some of ways tech is helping make managing money easier for everyone.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.