Definition of 'pa'
Example sentences containing 'pa'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
I think his pa made sure he never fin' out he not like other men. A PLAGUE OF ANGELSMy ma and pa are coming over --- they're really supportive, like I told you --- and Wayne's brother's coming from Arkansas. LOSING IT (2002)
Trends of 'pa'
In Common Usage. pa is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'pa'
British English: PA /piː eɪ/ ABBREVIATION
A PA is a person who does office work and administrative work for someone. PA is an abbreviation for `personal assistant'.
- American English: PA
- Arabic: مُسَاعِدٌ شَخْصِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: assistente pessoal
- Chinese: 私人助理
- Croatian: tajnik
- Czech: osobní tajemník
- Danish: højtaleranlæg
- Dutch: persoonlijke assistent Personal Assistant
- European Spanish: secretaria personal
- Finnish: yksityissihteeri
- French: secrétaire de direction
- German: persönlicher Assistent
- Greek: προσωπικός βοηθός
- Italian: assistente personale
- Japanese: 個人秘書
- Korean: 비서
- Norwegian: privatsekretær
- Polish: sekretarz osobisty
- European Portuguese: assistente pessoal
- Romanian: asistent personal
- Russian: личный секретарь
- Spanish: secretario personal
- Swedish: personlig assistent
- Thai: ตัวย่อของผู้ช่วยส่วนตัว
- Turkish: kişisel asistan
- Ukrainian: особистий помічник
- Vietnamese: Trợ lý Riêng
Definition of pa from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.