Definition of 'package tour'
Example sentences containing 'package tour'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
When his next holiday came around he booked his own passage rather than join a package tour. A SONG AT TWILIGHT (2003)True it was going to be a package tour from Luxor to Aswan, with a boat full of strangers, but that was OK. SANDS OF TIME (2003)
Trends of 'package tour'
Used Rarely. package tour is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'package tour'
British English: package tour /ˈpækɪdʒ tʊə/ NOUN
A package tour is a holiday that is organized by a company at a fixed price that includes the cost of travel, hotels, etc.
- American English: vacation package
- Arabic: خُطَّةُ رِحْلَةٍ شَامِلَةٍ الْإِقَامَةَ وَالْانْتِقَالَاتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: pacote turístico
- Chinese: 包价旅行
- Croatian: izlet u paket aranžmanu
- Czech: zájezd
- Danish: pakkerejse
- Dutch: georganiseerde reis
- European Spanish: recorrido organizado
- Finnish: pakettimatka
- French: voyage organisé
- German: Pauschalreise
- Greek: εκδρομικό πακέτο
- Italian: viaggio organizzato
- Japanese: パック旅行
- Korean: 패키지 여행
- Norwegian: pakketur
- Polish: wycieczka zorganizowana
- European Portuguese: pacote turístico
- Romanian: pachet turistic
- Russian: комплексная туристическая поездка
- Spanish: recorrido organizado
- Swedish: chartersemester
- Thai: ทัวร์ที่จัดแบบครบวงจร
- Turkish: paket tur
- Ukrainian: тур з усіма послугами
- Vietnamese: chuyến du lịch trọn gói
Definition of package tour from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.