Definition of 'package tour'
Example sentences containing 'package tour'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Trends of 'package tour'
Used Rarely. package tour is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'package tour'
British English: package tour /ˈpækɪdʒ tʊə/ NOUN
A package tour is a holiday that is organized by a company at a fixed price that includes the cost of travel, hotels, etc.
- American English: vacation package
- Arabic: خُطَّةُ رِحْلَةٍ شَامِلَةٍ الْإِقَامَةَ وَالْانْتِقَالَاتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: pacote turístico
- Chinese: 包价旅行
- Croatian: izlet u paket aranžmanu
- Czech: zájezd
- Danish: pakkerejse
- Dutch: georganiseerde reis
- European Spanish: recorrido organizado
- Finnish: pakettimatka
- French: voyage organisé
- German: Pauschalreise
- Greek: εκδρομικό πακέτο
- Italian: viaggio organizzato
- Japanese: パック旅行
- Korean: 패키지 여행
- Norwegian: pakketur
- Polish: wycieczka zorganizowana
- European Portuguese: pacote turístico
- Romanian: pachet turistic
- Russian: комплексная туристическая поездка
- Spanish: recorrido organizado
- Swedish: chartersemester
- Thai: ทัวร์ที่จัดแบบครบวงจร
- Turkish: paket tur
- Ukrainian: тур з усіма послугами
- Vietnamese: chuyến du lịch trọn gói
Definition of package tour from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.