Definition of 'paper round'
Trends of 'paper round'
Used Rarely. paper round is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'paper round'
British English: paper round /ˈpeɪpə raʊnd/ NOUN
A paper round is a job of delivering newspapers to houses along a particular route.
- American English: paper route
- Arabic: تَوْزِيعُ الْصُّحُفَ عَلَى الْبِيُوتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrega de jornal em domicílio
- Chinese: 送报
- Croatian: dostava novina
- Czech: roznáška novin
- Danish: avisrunde
- Dutch: krantenwijk
- European Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Finnish: lehtien jakelu
- French: livraison de journaux
- German: Zeitungaustragen
- Greek: διανομή εφημερίδων
- Italian: consegna dei giornali a domicilio
- Japanese: 新聞配達
- Korean: 신문 배달
- Norwegian: avisrute
- Polish: roznoszenie gazet
- European Portuguese: entrega de jornal ao domicílio
- Romanian: vânzător de ziare
- Russian: разноска газет
- Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Swedish: bära ut tidningar
- Thai: เส้นทางส่งหนังสือพิมพ์
- Turkish: gazete dağıtım
- Ukrainian: доставка газет
- Vietnamese: tuyến giao báo hàng ngày
Definition of paper round from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.