Definition of 'paper round'
Trends of 'paper round'
Used Rarely. paper round is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'paper round'
British English: paper round /ˈpeɪpə raʊnd/ NOUN
A paper round is a job of delivering newspapers to houses along a particular route.
- American English: paper route
- Arabic: تَوْزِيعُ الْصُّحُفَ عَلَى الْبِيُوتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrega de jornal em domicílio
- Chinese: 送报
- Croatian: dostava novina
- Czech: roznáška novin
- Danish: avisrunde
- Dutch: krantenwijk
- European Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Finnish: lehtien jakelu
- French: livraison de journaux
- German: Zeitungaustragen
- Greek: διανομή εφημερίδων
- Italian: consegna dei giornali a domicilio
- Japanese: 新聞配達
- Korean: 신문 배달
- Norwegian: avisrute
- Polish: roznoszenie gazet
- European Portuguese: entrega de jornal ao domicílio
- Romanian: vânzător de ziare
- Russian: разноска газет
- Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Swedish: bära ut tidningar
- Thai: เส้นทางส่งหนังสือพิมพ์
- Turkish: gazete dağıtım
- Ukrainian: доставка газет
- Vietnamese: tuyến giao báo hàng ngày
Definition of paper round from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Rainbow Tree, Asymmetric Wreath, and Period Poverty: November’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this November with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.