Definition of 'paper round'
Trends of 'paper round'
Used Rarely. paper round is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'paper round'
British English: paper round /ˈpeɪpə raʊnd/ NOUN
A paper round is a job of delivering newspapers to houses along a particular route.
- American English: paper route
- Arabic: تَوْزِيعُ الْصُّحُفَ عَلَى الْبِيُوتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrega de jornal em domicílio
- Chinese: 送报
- Croatian: dostava novina
- Czech: roznáška novin
- Danish: avisrunde
- Dutch: krantenwijk
- European Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Finnish: lehtien jakelu
- French: livraison de journaux
- German: Zeitungaustragen
- Greek: διανομή εφημερίδων
- Italian: consegna dei giornali a domicilio
- Japanese: 新聞配達
- Korean: 신문 배달
- Norwegian: avisrute
- Polish: roznoszenie gazet
- European Portuguese: entrega de jornal ao domicílio
- Romanian: vânzător de ziare
- Russian: разноска газет
- Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Swedish: bära ut tidningar
- Thai: เส้นทางส่งหนังสือพิมพ์
- Turkish: gazete dağıtım
- Ukrainian: доставка газет
- Vietnamese: tuyến giao báo hàng ngày
Definition of paper round from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.