Definition of 'paper round'
Trends of 'paper round'
Used Rarely. paper round is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'paper round'
British English: paper round /ˈpeɪpə raʊnd/ NOUN
A paper round is a job of delivering newspapers to houses along a particular route.
- American English: paper route
- Arabic: تَوْزِيعُ الْصُّحُفَ عَلَى الْبِيُوتِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: entrega de jornal em domicílio
- Chinese: 送报
- Croatian: dostava novina
- Czech: roznáška novin
- Danish: avisrunde
- Dutch: krantenwijk
- European Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Finnish: lehtien jakelu
- French: livraison de journaux
- German: Zeitungaustragen
- Greek: διανομή εφημερίδων
- Italian: consegna dei giornali a domicilio
- Japanese: 新聞配達
- Korean: 신문 배달
- Norwegian: avisrute
- Polish: roznoszenie gazet
- European Portuguese: entrega de jornal ao domicílio
- Romanian: vânzător de ziare
- Russian: разноска газет
- Spanish: reparto a domicilio de periódicos
- Swedish: bära ut tidningar
- Thai: เส้นทางส่งหนังสือพิมพ์
- Turkish: gazete dağıtım
- Ukrainian: доставка газет
- Vietnamese: tuyến giao báo hàng ngày
Definition of paper round from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.