Definition of 'paperwork'
Trends of 'paperwork'
In Common Usage. paperwork is one of the 10000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'paperwork'
British English: paperwork /ˈpeɪpəˌwɜːk/ NOUN
Paperwork consists of the letters, reports, and records which have to be dealt with as the routine part of a job.
He does his paperwork here.
- American English: paperwork
- Arabic: أعْمَالٌ مَكْتَبِيَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: trabalho burocrático
- Chinese: 书面工作
- Croatian: papirologija
- Czech: papírování
- Danish: papirarbejde
- Dutch: administratie schrijfwerk
- European Spanish: trámites burocráticos
- Finnish: paperityöt
- French: papiers
- German: Schreibarbeit
- Greek: γραφική εργασία
- Italian: pratiche
- Japanese: 机上事務
- Korean: 문서작업
- Norwegian: papirarbeid
- Polish: praca papierkowa
- European Portuguese: trabalho burocrático
- Romanian: muncă de birou
- Russian: работа с документами
- Spanish: trámites burocráticos
- Swedish: pappersarbete
- Thai: งานเอกสาร
- Turkish: evrak işi
- Ukrainian: канцелярська робота
- Vietnamese: công việc giấy tờ
Definition of paperwork from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.