Definition of 'peppermill'
Translations for 'peppermill'
British English: peppermill /ˈpɛpəˌmɪl/ NOUN
A peppermill is a machine for grinding pepper into powder.
- American English: peppermill
- Arabic: مِطْحَنَةُ الْفُلفُلِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: moedor de pimenta
- Chinese: 胡椒研磨器
- Croatian: mlinac za papar
- Czech: mlýnek na pepř
- Danish: pebermølle
- Dutch: pepermolen
- European Spanish: molinillo de pimienta
- Finnish: pippurimylly
- French: moulin à poivre
- German: Pfeffermühle
- Greek: μύλος πιπεριού
- Italian: macinapepe
- Japanese: コショウひき
- Korean: 후추 분쇄통
- Norwegian: pepperkvern
- Polish: młynek do mielenia pieprzu
- European Portuguese: moinho de pimenta
- Romanian: râșniță
- Russian: перцемолка
- Spanish: molinillo de pimienta
- Swedish: pepparkvarn
- Thai: กระปุกบดพริกไทย
- Turkish: biberlik
- Ukrainian: млинок для перцю
- Vietnamese: cối xay hạt tiêu
Definition of peppermill from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.