Definition of 'personal organizer'
Trends of 'personal organizer'
Used Rarely. personal organizer is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'personal organizer'
British English: personal organizer /ˈpɜːsənəl ˈɔːɡənaɪzə/ NOUN
A personal organizer is a book containing personal or business information, which you can add pages to or remove pages from to keep the information up to date. Small computers used in a similar way are also called personal organizers.
- American English: personal organizer
- Arabic: مُنَظِمٌ شَخْصِيٌّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: agenda eletrônica
- Chinese: 个人备忘记事本
- Croatian: organizator
- Czech: osobní organizér
- Danish: planlægningskalender
- Dutch: personal organizer
- European Spanish: organizador personal
- Finnish: päivyri
- French: agenda
- German: Terminplaner
- Greek: φορητή ηλεκτρονική ατζέντα
- Italian: agenda elettronica
- Japanese: システム手帳
- Korean: 개인용 일정 수첩
- Norwegian: sjuende sans
- Polish: osobisty organizator
- European Portuguese: agenda eletrónica
- Romanian: agendă personală
- Russian: органайзер
- Spanish: agenda personal
- Swedish: planeringskalender
- Thai: สมุดบันทึกส่วนตัว
- Turkish: kişisel organizatör
- Ukrainian: щоденник
- Vietnamese: sổ nhật ký cá nhân
Definition of personal organizer from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.