Definition of 'policy-making'
Trends of 'policy-making'
Used Occasionally. policy-making is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'policy-making'
British English: policy-making NOUN
Policy-making is the making of policies.
He will play a key background role in government policymaking.
- American English: policymaking
- Brazilian Portuguese: criação de políticas
- Chinese: 决策
- European Spanish: elaboración de directrices generales
- French: élaboration de politiques
- German: politische Entscheidungsfindung
- Italian: messa a punto di politiche
- Japanese: 政策決定
- Korean: 정책 입안
- European Portuguese: criação de políticas
- Spanish: elaboración de directrices generales
Definition of policy-making from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.