Definition of 'policy-making'
Trends of 'policy-making'
Used Occasionally. policy-making is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'policy-making'
British English: policy-making NOUN
Policy-making is the making of policies.
He will play a key background role in government policymaking.
- American English: policymaking
- Brazilian Portuguese: criação de políticas
- Chinese: 决策
- European Spanish: elaboración de directrices generales
- French: élaboration de politiques
- German: politische Entscheidungsfindung
- Italian: messa a punto di politiche
- Japanese: 政策決定
- Korean: 정책 입안
- European Portuguese: criação de políticas
- Spanish: elaboración de directrices generales
Definition of policy-making from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.