Definition of 'policymaking'
Translations for 'policymaking'
British English: policy-making NOUN
Policy-making is the making of policies.
He will play a key background role in government policymaking.
- American English: policymaking
- Brazilian Portuguese: criação de políticas
- Chinese: 决策
- European Spanish: elaboración de directrices generales
- French: élaboration de politiques
- German: politische Entscheidungsfindung
- Italian: messa a punto di politiche
- Japanese: 政策決定
- Korean: 정책 입안
- European Portuguese: criação de políticas
- Spanish: elaboración de directrices generales
Definition of policymaking from the Collins English Dictionary
GDPR, yanny/laurel & MadaBaka Beat: May’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this May with Robert Groves.
Ruby Chocolate, Fatberg & Right to be Forgotten: April’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this month with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.