Definition of 'pony trekking'
Trends of 'pony trekking'
Used Rarely. pony trekking is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'pony trekking'
British English: pony trekking /ˈpəʊnɪ ˈtrɛkɪŋ/ NOUN
Pony trekking is the act of riding ponies cross-country, especially as a pastime.
- American English: trail riding
- Arabic: رُكُوب عَلَى الـفَرْس
- Brazilian Portuguese: passeio de pônei
- Chinese: 长途骑小马旅游
- Croatian: jahanje ponijima
- Czech: jízda na poníku
- Danish: ponyridning
- Dutch: trektocht op pony's
- European Spanish: viaje a caballo
- Finnish: ponivaellus
- French: randonnée à dos de poney
- German: Ponyreiten
- Greek: βόλτα με πόνι
- Italian: escursioni con il pony
- Japanese: ポニートレッキング
- Korean: 조랑말 타고 들을 횡단하기
- Norwegian: ridetur
- Polish: jazda na kucykach
- European Portuguese: passeio de pónei
- Romanian: călărie
- Russian: катание на пони
- Spanish: viaje a caballo
- Swedish: uteridning
- Thai: การขี่ม้าขึ้นไปในระยะทางชันและลำบาก
- Turkish: midilliyle gezme
- Ukrainian: прогулянки верхи на поні
- Vietnamese: môn cưỡi ngựa nhỏ
Definition of pony trekking from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.