Definition of 'pony trekking'
Trends of 'pony trekking'
Used Rarely. pony trekking is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'pony trekking'
British English: pony trekking /ˈpəʊnɪ ˈtrɛkɪŋ/ NOUN
Pony trekking is the act of riding ponies cross-country, especially as a pastime.
- American English: trail riding
- Arabic: رُكُوب عَلَى الـفَرْس
- Brazilian Portuguese: passeio de pônei
- Chinese: 长途骑小马旅游
- Croatian: jahanje ponijima
- Czech: jízda na poníku
- Danish: ponyridning
- Dutch: trektocht op pony's
- European Spanish: viaje a caballo
- Finnish: ponivaellus
- French: randonnée à dos de poney
- German: Ponyreiten
- Greek: βόλτα με πόνι
- Italian: escursioni con il pony
- Japanese: ポニートレッキング
- Korean: 조랑말 타고 들을 횡단하기
- Norwegian: ridetur
- Polish: jazda na kucykach
- European Portuguese: passeio de pónei
- Romanian: călărie
- Russian: катание на пони
- Spanish: viaje a caballo
- Swedish: uteridning
- Thai: การขี่ม้าขึ้นไปในระยะทางชันและลำบาก
- Turkish: midilliyle gezme
- Ukrainian: прогулянки верхи на поні
- Vietnamese: môn cưỡi ngựa nhỏ
Definition of pony trekking from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Rainbow Tree, Asymmetric Wreath, and Period Poverty: November’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this November with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.