Definition of 'potato peeler'
Translations for 'potato peeler'
British English: potato peeler /pəˈteɪtəʊ ˈpiːlə/ NOUN
A potato peeler is a special tool used for removing the skin from potatoes.
- American English: potato peeler
- Arabic: جِهازُ تَقْشِيرُ البَطَاطِس
- Brazilian Portuguese: descascador de batata
- Chinese: 马铃薯脱皮机
- Croatian: nož za guljenje krumpira
- Czech: škrabka na brambory
- Danish: kartoffelskræller
- Dutch: aardappelschilmesje
- European Spanish: pelapatatas
- Finnish: perunankuorimaveitsi
- French: économe
- German: Kartoffelschäler
- Greek: εργαλείο για ξεφλούδισμα πατάτας
- Italian: pelapatate
- Japanese: 皮むき器
- Korean: 감자 벗기는 기구
- Norwegian: potetskreller
- Polish: obieraczka do ziemniaków
- European Portuguese: descascador de batata
- Romanian: cuțit pentru curățat cartofi
- Russian: нож для чистки картофеля
- Spanish: pelapapas
- Swedish: potatisskalare
- Thai: ที่ปอกมันฝรั่ง
- Turkish: patates soyucu
- Ukrainian: картоплечистка
- Vietnamese: dao gọt khoai
Definition of potato peeler from the Collins English Dictionary
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
Meme Ban, Heart Age & Collagin: September’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this September with Robert Groves.
Collins Reference Catalogue 2019
View our new 2019 reference catalogue. From dictionaries, phrasebooks, language learning, atlases and maps, general reference and puzzles, you'll be sure to find books that appeal to you.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.