Definition of 'PTO'
Trends of 'PTO'
Used Rarely. PTO is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'PTO'
British English: PTO /piː tiː əʊ/ ABBREVIATION
PTO is a written abbreviation for `please turn over'. You write it at the bottom of a page to indicate that there is more writing on the other side.
- American English: PTO
- Arabic: إِقْلِبْ الصَّفْحَة َمِنْ فَضْلِك
- Brazilian Portuguese: favor virar a página
- Chinese: 请翻页
- Croatian: kratica za “Okrenite stranicu"
- Czech: obraťte prosím
- Danish: vend
- Dutch: z.o.z.
- European Spanish: seguir al dorso
- Finnish: käännä
- French: TSVP
- German: bitte wenden
- Greek: γυρίστε σελίδα
- Italian: vedi retro
- Japanese: 次ページへ続く
- Korean: 뒷면으로 계속
- Norwegian: se neste side
- Polish: odwrócić na drugą stronę
- European Portuguese: favor virar a página
- Romanian: vezi pe verso
- Russian: продолжение на обороте
- Spanish: seguir al dorso
- Swedish: v.g.v.
- Thai: ตัวย่อของกรุณาเปิดหน้าถัดไป
- Turkish: Lütfen Arka Sayfaya Bakınız
- Ukrainian: будь ласка, перегорніть сторінку
- Vietnamese: Xem Trang Bên
Definition of PTO from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Smarter tech can be a game-changer for those with different needs
Improving accessibility when banking is a key focus this year, here are some of ways tech is helping make managing money easier for everyone.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.