Definition of 'ring binder'
Trends of 'ring binder'
Used Rarely. ring binder is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'ring binder'
British English: ring binder /rɪŋ ˈbaɪndə/ NOUN
A ring binder is a file with hard covers, which you can insert pages into. The pages are held in by metal rings on a bar attached to the inside of the file.
- American English: ring binder
- Arabic: مَلَفٌّ لَهُ حَلْقات مَعْدِنِيَّة لِتَثْبيتِ الوَرَق
- Brazilian Portuguese: fichário
- Chinese: 扣眼活页簿
- Croatian: fascikl spiralnog uveza
- Czech: kroužkový pořadač
- Danish: ringbind
- Dutch: ringband
- European Spanish: carpeta de anillas
- Finnish: kierrekansio
- French: classeur
- German: Ringbuch
- Greek: ντοσιέ με κρίκους για φύλλα
- Italian: raccoglitore ad anelli
- Japanese: リングバインダー
- Korean: 링바인더
- Norwegian: ringperm
- Polish: segregator
- European Portuguese: dossiê
- Romanian: biblioraft
- Russian: папка с кольцевыми зажимами
- Spanish: carpeta de anillos
- Swedish: pärm
- Thai: ตาไก่
- Turkish: klasör
- Ukrainian: архівна папка
- Vietnamese: kẹp tài liệu có vòng kim loại có thể mở ra
Definition of ring binder from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Smarter tech can be a game-changer for those with different needs
Improving accessibility when banking is a key focus this year, here are some of ways tech is helping make managing money easier for everyone.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.