Definition of 'road rage'
Example sentences containing 'road rage'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
A driver who knocked down two pedestrians in a road rage attack has been jailed. Times, Sunday Times (2016)I also got bad road rage. The Sun (2016)Forget road rage, the traffic situation in Bombay is more likely to induce a deep existential angst. Times, Sunday Times (2008)A DAD of two was sprayed with acid in a road rage attack last month. The Sun (2014)A COUPLE who sprayed a driver with acid in a road rage attack were jailed yesterday. The Sun (2016)A WOMAN who admitted a road rage attack has been told to knit for charity to avoid jail. The Sun (2016)A NURSE has been charged over the death of a mum of two in a suspected road rage attack. The Sun (2013)
Translations for 'road rage'
British English: road rage /rəʊd reɪdʒ/ NOUN
Road rage is an angry or violent reaction by a driver towards another road user.
He was a victim of road rage.
- American English: road rage
- Arabic: مُشَاحَنات عَلَى الطَرِيق
- Brazilian Portuguese: ira no trânsito
- Chinese: 行车纠纷
- Croatian: bijes pri vožnji
- Czech: agresivní chování za volantem
- Danish: aggressiv opførsel i trafikken
- Dutch: verkeersagressie
- European Spanish: agresividad al volante
- Finnish: tieraivo
- French: agressivité au volant
- German: Aggressivität im Straßenverkehr
- Greek: οδική οργή
- Italian: furore stradale
- Japanese: ドライバーが路上で激怒すること
- Korean: 노상 분노
- Norwegian: aggressiv opptreden i trafikken
- Polish: agresywne zachowanie kierowców na drodze
- European Portuguese: agressividade ao volante
- Romanian: violență la volan
- Russian: агрессивное поведение на дороге
- Spanish: agresividad al volante
- Swedish: aggressivt beteende hos bilförare
- Thai: ความโกรธที่เกิดจากสภาพการจราจรบนท้องถนน
- Turkish: trafik magandalığı
- Ukrainian: агресивна поведінка на дорозі
- Vietnamese: hành vi hiếu chiến của lái xe
Definition of road rage from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.