Definition of 'Scorpio'
Trends of 'Scorpio'
Used Occasionally. Scorpio is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'Scorpio'
British English: Scorpio /ˈskɔːpɪˌəʊ/ NOUN
Scorpio is one of the twelve signs of the zodiac. Its symbol is a scorpion. People who are born between the 23rd of October and the 21st of November come under this sign.
- American English: Scorpio
- Arabic: العَقْرَب
- Brazilian Portuguese: Escorpião
- Chinese: 天蝎座
- Croatian: škorpion horoskop
- Czech: Štír znamení
- Danish: Skorpionen
- Dutch: Schorpioen sterrenbeeld
- European Spanish: escorpio
- Finnish: skorpioni horoskooppimerkki
- French: Scorpion horoscope
- German: Skorpion Tierkreiszeichen
- Greek: Σκορπιός ζώδιο
- Italian: Scorpione
- Japanese: 蠍座
- Korean: 전갈자리
- Norwegian: skorpionen
- Polish: Skorpion horoskop
- European Portuguese: Escorpião
- Romanian: Scorpion
- Russian: Скорпион
- Spanish: Escorpión
- Swedish: Skorpionen
- Thai: ราศีพฤศจิก
- Turkish: Akrep burcu
- Ukrainian: Скорпіон
- Vietnamese: cung Hổ cáp
Definition of Scorpio from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.