Definition of 'stain remover'
Trends of 'stain remover'
Used Rarely. stain remover is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'stain remover'
British English: stain remover /steɪn rɪˈmuːvə/ NOUN
Stain remover is a substance that you use for removing an unwanted stain from a surface.
- American English: stain remover
- Arabic: مُزِيلُ البُقَع
- Brazilian Portuguese: removedor de manchas
- Chinese: 污迹清除剂
- Croatian: sredstvo za uklanjanje mrlja
- Czech: čistič skvrn
- Danish: pletfjerner
- Dutch: vlekkenmiddel
- European Spanish: quitamanchas
- Finnish: tahranpoistoaine
- French: détachant
- German: Fleckentferner
- Greek: αφαιρετικό λεκέδων
- Italian: smacchiatore
- Japanese: しみ抜き剤
- Korean: 얼룩 제거제
- Norwegian: flekkfjerner
- Polish: odplamiacz
- European Portuguese: tira-nódoas
- Romanian: substanță de scos petele
- Russian: пятновыводитель
- Spanish: quitamanchas
- Swedish: fläckborttagningsmedel
- Thai: น้ำยากำจัดคราบเปื้อน
- Turkish: leke çıkarıcı
- Ukrainian: плямовивідник
- Vietnamese: thuốc tẩy
Definition of stain remover from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.