Definition of 'travel insurance'
Trends of 'travel insurance'
Used Rarely. travel insurance is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'travel insurance'
British English: travel insurance /ˈtrævl ɪnˈʃʊərəns; -ˈʃɔː-/ NOUN
Travel insurance is an arrangement in which you pay money to a company, and they pay money to you if your property is stolen or damaged, or if you get a serious illness.
- American English: travel insurance
- Arabic: تَأْمِيـنُ السَفَر
- Brazilian Portuguese: seguro viagem
- Chinese: 旅游保险
- Croatian: putno osiguranje
- Czech: cestovní pojištění
- Danish: rejseforsikring
- Dutch: reisverzekering
- European Spanish: seguro de viaje
- Finnish: matkavakuutus
- French: assurance voyage
- German: Reiseversicherung
- Greek: ταξιδιωτική ασφάλιση
- Italian: assicurazione di viaggio
- Japanese: 旅行保険
- Korean: 여행 보험
- Norwegian: reiseforsikring
- Polish: ubezpieczenie na czas podróży
- European Portuguese: seguro de viagem
- Romanian: asigurare de călătorie
- Russian: туристическая страховка
- Spanish: seguro de viaje
- Swedish: reseförsäkring
- Thai: การประกันการเดินทาง
- Turkish: seyahat sigortası
- Ukrainian: туристичне страхування
- Vietnamese: bảo hiểm du lịch
Definition of travel insurance from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.