Definition of 'Trinidad and Tobago'
Translations for 'Trinidad and Tobago'
British English: Trinidad and Tobago /ˈtrɪnɪˌdæd ænd təˈbeɪɡəʊ/ NOUN
Trinidad and Tobago is an independent republic in the Caribbean.
- American English: Trinidad and Tobago
- Arabic: تِرِينِيداد وتُوباغو
- Brazilian Portuguese: Trinidade e Tobago
- Chinese: 特立尼达和多巴哥
- Croatian: Trinidad i Tobago
- Czech: Trinidad a Tobago
- Danish: Trinidad og Tobago
- Dutch: Trinidad en Tobago
- European Spanish: Trinidad y Tobago
- Finnish: Trinidad ja Tobago
- French: Trinité et Tobago
- German: Trinidad und Tobago
- Greek: Τρινιτάντ και Τομπάγκο
- Italian: Trinidad e Tobago
- Japanese: トリニダード・トバゴ
- Korean: 트리니다드토바고
- Norwegian: Trinidad og Tobago
- Polish: Trynidad i Tobago
- European Portuguese: Trindade e Tobago
- Romanian: Republica Trinidad și Tobago
- Russian: Тринидад и Тобаго
- Latin American Spanish: Trinidad y Tobago
- Swedish: Trinidad och Tobago
- Thai: สาธารณรัฐตรินิแดดและโตเบโก
- Turkish: Trinidad ve Tobago
- Ukrainian: Тринідад і Тобаго
- Vietnamese: Trinidad và Tobago
Definition of Trinidad and Tobago from the Collins English Dictionary
World Environment Day 2019 is focusing on climate change, and more specifically air pollution, what causes it, and importantly, what we can do about it. Through a range of blogs and an in-depth look at current vocabulary on the topic, we highlight some of the words you may need to know to be able to take part in arguably one of the most important discussions of our time.
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Learning English: Making suggestions when travelling
Take a boat? Stay overnight somewhere? This article looks at some useful phrases you can use when discussing options about what to do when travelling.
New collocations added to dictionary
Collocations are words that are often used together and are brilliant at providing natural sounding language for your speech and writing.
Collins Dictionaries for Schools
Our new online dictionaries for schools provide a safe and appropriate environment for children. And best of all it's ad free, so sign up now and start using at home or in the classroom.
We have almost 200 lists of words from topics as varied as types of butterflies, jackets, currencies, vegetables and knots! Amaze your friends with your new-found knowledge!
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
13th edition of the Collins Dictionary out now!
Updated with all the very latest new words and senses, this new 13th edition is an unparalleled resource for word lovers, word gamers, and word geeks everywhere. #homeoflivingenglish