Definition of 'troubleshooter'
Trends of 'troubleshooter'
Used Rarely. troubleshooter is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'troubleshooter'
British English: troubleshooter NOUN
A troubleshooter is a person whose job is to solve major problems or difficulties that occur in a company or government.
The United Nations dispatched a team of troubleshooters to the country today.
- American English: troubleshooter
- Brazilian Portuguese: solucionador de problemas
- Chinese: > 排解纠纷者公司或政府中的
- European Spanish: mediador
- French: expert en résolution de problèmes
- German: Vermittler
- Italian: conciliatore
- Japanese: 問題解決者
- Korean: > 분쟁 중재자회사나 국가 간의
- European Portuguese: solucionador de problemas
- Spanish: mediador
Definition of troubleshooter from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.