Definition of 'underspend'
Trends of 'underspend'
Used Rarely. underspend is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'underspend'
British English: underspend VERB
If an organization or country underspends, it spends less money than it plans to or less money than it can afford.
...a country that underspends on health and overspends on statisticians.
- American English: underspend
- Brazilian Portuguese: gastar menos recursos que o disponível
- Chinese: 少花费比计划的或能支付的
- European Spanish: gastar menos de lo previsto
- French: ne pas assez dépenserN
- German: zu wenig ausgeben
- Italian: non spendere abbastanza
- Japanese: 少ない金を使う
- Korean: 적게 지출하다
- European Portuguese: gastar menos recursos que o disponível
- Spanish: gastar menos de lo previsto
Definition of underspend from the Collins English Dictionary
The language of love: 5 ways to express your love on Valentine’s Day
In the market for some new terms of endearment? Here’s the etymology behind some of the most popular.
Part One: Unlocking Mandarin with Paul Noble
We sent one of the Collins team for a one-to-one learning experience with the man himself, and here’s how they found part one of the course.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.