Definition of 'wetsuit'
Trends of 'wetsuit'
Used Rarely. wetsuit is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
Translations for 'wetsuit'
British English: wetsuit /ˈwɛtˌsuːt/ NOUN
A wetsuit is a close-fitting rubber suit which an underwater swimmer wears in order to keep their body warm.
- American English: wetsuit
- Arabic: بَدْلَةُ الغَوْص
- Brazilian Portuguese: roupa de mergulho
- Chinese: 潜水服
- Croatian: ronilačko odijelo
- Czech: neoprén potápěčský oblek
- Danish: våddragt
- Dutch: wetsuit
- European Spanish: traje de neopreno
- Finnish: märkäpuku
- French: combinaison de plongée
- German: Taucheranzug
- Greek: στολή κατάδυσης
- Italian: muta
- Japanese: ウェットスーツ
- Korean: 잠수복
- Norwegian: våtdrakt
- Polish: strój piankowy
- European Portuguese: fato de borracha
- Romanian: costum de cauciuc pentru scafandri
- Russian: лёгкий водолазный костюм
- Spanish: traje de buceo
- Swedish: våtdräkt
- Thai: ชุดดำน้ำ
- Turkish: balıkadam kıyafeti
- Ukrainian: гідрокостюм
- Vietnamese: bộ đồ lặn
Definition of wetsuit from the Collins English Dictionary
5 unusual words & phrases to upgrade your World Cup 2018 banter
Impress your friends, family and colleagues with this unusual collection of football lingo.
VAR, planebae & a peng sort: July’s Words in the News
Catch up on the latest words in the news this July with Robert Groves.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.