English translation of 'droits de l’homme'
droits de l’homme
plural masculine noun
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'droits de l’homme' in Other Languages
British English: human rights /ˈhjuːmən raɪts/ NOUN
Human rights are basic rights which many societies believe that all people should have.
Both sides promised to respect human rights.
- American English: human rights
- Arabic: حُقُوقُ الإِنْسَانُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: direitos humanos
- Chinese: 人权
- Croatian: ljudska prava
- Czech: lidská práva
- Danish: menneskerettigheder
- Dutch: mensenrechten
- European Spanish: derechos humanos
- Finnish: ihmisoikeudet
- French: droits de l'Homme
- German: Menschenrechte
- Greek: ανθρώπινα δικαιώματα
- Italian: diritti umani
- Japanese: 人権
- Korean: 인권
- Norwegian: menneskerettigheter
- Polish: prawa człowieka
- European Portuguese: direitos humanos
- Romanian: drepturile omului
- Russian: права человека
- Spanish: derechos humanos
- Swedish: mänskliga rättigheter
- Thai: สิทธิของมนุษย์
- Turkish: insan hakları
- Ukrainian: права людини
- Vietnamese: nhân quyền
Translation of droits de l’homme from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!