English translation of 'webcam'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
See related content
'webcam' in Other Languages
British English: webcam /ˈwɛbˌkæm/ NOUN
A webcam is a video camera that takes pictures which can be viewed on a website. The pictures are often of something that is happening while you watch.
- American English: webcam
- Arabic: كَامِيرَا الإنْتَرْنَت
- Brazilian Portuguese: webcam câmera de vídeo para uso no computador
- Chinese: 网络摄影
- Croatian: web kamera
- Czech: webová kamera
- Danish: webcam
- Dutch: webcam
- European Spanish: cámara Web
- Finnish: nettikamera
- French: webcam
- German: Webcam
- Greek: διαδικτυακή κάμερα
- Italian: webcam
- Japanese: ウェブカム
- Korean: 웹캠
- Norwegian: webkamera
- Polish: kamera internetowa
- European Portuguese: webcam câmara de vídeo para uso no computador
- Romanian: cameră web
- Russian: веб-камера
- Latin American Spanish: cámara Web
- Swedish: webbkamera
- Thai: กล้องวิดีโอที่เชื่อมต่อกับคอมพิวเตอร์และอินเตอร์เน็ต
- Turkish: internet kamerası
- Ukrainian: веб-камера
- Vietnamese: webcam
Translation of webcam from the Collins French to English
Ça va ? Asking after others
If you’re catching up with a French-speaking friend, old or new, you’ll probably want to ask them how they are, and vice versa. Here are a few suggestions to try!
Understanding French verb tenses
In this short article, we explain and provide some examples of the most common French verb tenses you'll come across.
The moon is at the forefront of our minds as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Neil Armstrong’s ‘small step’ on 20th July, 1969. This month, we’ve been exploring lunar terminology, as well as looking at how the moon has woven itself into the fabric of our everyday language.