English translation of 'Kinderreim'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'Kinderreim'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more…
Die Menschen aber, die solche Druckwerke an die Kioske bringen, seien an den schönen, alten Kinderreim aus den zwanziger Jahren erinnert:Die Tageszeitung (1996)
Trends of 'Kinderreim'
Used Rarely. Kinderreim is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage for:
'Kinderreim' in Other Languages
British English: nursery rhyme /ˈnɜːsərɪ raɪm/ NOUN
A nursery rhyme is a traditional poem or song for young children.
- American English: nursery rhyme
- Arabic: أُغْنِيَةٌ لِلْأَطْفَالِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: canção infantil
- Chinese: 童谣
- Croatian: pjesmica za malu djecu
- Czech: říkanka
- Danish: børnerim
- Dutch: kinderliedje
- European Spanish: canción infantil
- Finnish: lastenloru
- French: comptine
- German: Kinderreim
- Greek: παιδικό τραγούδι
- Italian: filastrocca
- Japanese: 伝承童謡
- Korean: 동요
- Norwegian: barneregle
- Polish: wierszyk dla dzieci
- European Portuguese: canção infantil
- Romanian: povești pentru copii
- Russian: детские стихи
- Spanish: canción infantil
- Swedish: barnvisa
- Thai: กลอนหรือเพลงง่ายๆ สำหรับเด็ก
- Turkish: çocuk şarkıları
- Ukrainian: дитячий віршик
- Vietnamese: bài hát mẫu giáo
Translation of Kinderreim from the Collins German to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Unlock German with the Paul Noble method
Take your German to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete German Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!